Kim & Chang (1997-Present)
First Law Offices of Korea (1994-1996)
- Trade Secret Protection: A Global Guide – Korea Chapter, Lead Author (Globe Law and Business, 2016)
- Global Patent Litigation: Strategy and Practice – Korea Chapter, Co-Author (Kluwer Law International, 2016)
- MIP, International Briefings (Oct. 2005), Co-author: "Korea proposes overhaul to employee invention laws"
- MIP, Korea Special Focus 2003, Co-author: "How to secure business method patents in Korea"
- Pattern Recognition, Vol. 30, Issue 6, June 1997, Pages 883-893, Co-author: "On the Fast Shape Recovery Technique Using Multiple Ring Lights"
- Master's Thesis: "Recovery of 3-D Shape Using Hybrid Reflectance Model" (1993)
Seoul National University, Graduate School of Engineering (M.E., Control & Instrumentation Engineering, 1994)
Seoul National University, College of Engineering (B.E., Control & Instrumentation Engineering, 1992)
Admitted to the Korean Patent Bar (1995)
Korean, English and Japanese